PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, PROVEN RESULTS!
Testimonials My Guarantee to You!
Frank Howard Allen Client Service Award Recipient - For Consistently Living Up to The Highest Standards of Service
Experience, Knowledge, Integrity, Results
Marin, Sonoma Real Estate Expert
Sylvia Cares - Realtor with Heart, Skills and Results!
Honor Recipient of The 2009 Frank Howard Allen Founder's Award.
Multi-Year Frank Howard Allen President's Distinction Awards and Client Service Awards; Sylvia provides exceptional real estate service through experience, knowledge, relationship, skills and old fashioned hard work.
A perennial top producing agent, Sylvia brings 20 years of IT product management expertise to real estate; specializing in leading-edge internet marketing, negotiation, project management, finance and tax. With a deep understanding of the globalization of the real estate landscape and the dynamic economy, Sylvia has been able to help her clients successfully navigate this challenging real estate market.
Sylvia's clients love her 'hands on' approach and benefit greatly from their close working relationship and the full range of services provided by her team of experts.
Sylvia specializes in Marin and Sonoma real estate and enjoys helping a wide range of clients, local and global; first time homes to luxury properties; distressed homes (short sale, bank owned) to investment properties.
Sylvia is grateful that with hard work, care and honesty, she has earned the trust of her clients and friends. Most of her business is from Referral. Thank you for your Trust!
Luxury Property, Regular Buy/Sale, Distressed Properties (REO, Bank Owned, Foreclosures, Short Sale). First Time Home Owner. Investment Property. 1031 Exchange. Finance, Tax, Communication, Leading Edge Internet Technology DRE License# 01415544
Under the influence of her hardworking and academically renowned father (Professor, Physics Department, Dean of Science College, National Cheng Kung University), Sylvia developed integrity, work ethics, and perseverance growing up. After receiving her BS degree, Sylvia immigrated to the U.S. for graduate study with a suitcase and $100. She received a MAS degree from the Ohio State University with a full-ride scholarship.
In her professional career, Sylvia managed large finance, tax, and actuarial IT projects for IBM, EDS, and Fireman’s Fund before transferring her expertise from servicing corporate clients to helping individual clients accomplishing their real estate goals With a comprehensive professional background, Sylvia is able to successfully help her clients in one of their most important financial transactions - buying and selling their homes and/or investment properties.
Along with her passion to work with, and to service the public, Sylvia brings her customer service, dedication, attention to detail, management and negotiation skills to her real estate career. Sylvia's strength and experience ensure that her client's real estate transactions are smooth and stress free. Sylvia has achieved a 100% satisfactory rate. Her clients will be happy to be her references, just give her a call.
Sylvia settled down in beautiful Marin County 10 years ago with her supportive husband, two wonderful sons and the BBD (Best Black Dog) Duke after much search for their perfect home. As her two teenage sons attend local public schools, Sylvia is intimately familiar with the Marin housing market, schools, and communities. In addition, her clients' needs require her to be familiar with the rest of the Bay Area.
Affiliations and Accomplishments
- Member, Grievance Committee, Marin Association of Realtors
- Member, Marin Association of Realtors (MAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Rotary Club of Novato Sunrise
- Member, Soroptimist of Novato
- Member, Novato, Marin County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, North Bay Business Connections (NBBC)
- Member, San Marin Improvement Association (SMIA)
Frank Howard Allen 2009 Founder's Award Recipient (pictured with Brennie and Larry Brackett - FHA Founders)
Multi-Year Frank Howard Allen President's Disctinction Awards, Multi-Year Client service Awards; Multi-Year Multi-Million Dollar Club; Top Producer Dollar Volume / Units
Trulia Voice - Most Valuable Pro, Century Award, Top Voice
FFIC Program Group Excellence Award
EDS Commitment to Excellence Award
Frank Howard Allen Fast Track Training, Contract Training, Marketing Training
ePRO National Association of Realtors (NAR)
100 Days to Greatness in Real Estate Training
PMP, Certified Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute
FLMI, Fellow, Life Management Office Institute
Completed 8 out of 10 Chartered Life Underwriting Exams, specializing in Financial Planning
San Marin High 2008 Volunteer of the Year. eNews / Website Editor.
NUSD Public Relations / District Advisory Committee; High School Reform Committee
San Marin HIgh School - Publicity Chair, San Marin Leadership Team; Member, San Marin Music Boosters, Sport Boosters, PTSA
Novato, Marin County school Fuel
Youth Chair, Rotarian, Novato, Marin County Sunrise Rotary Club
Soroptimist of Novato
Benefits When Selling with Sylvia
Put Your Interest First! - My Number 1 Goal is to serve my clients. I understand that this is one of the largest investments you will make in your life, and I want to make sure that your experience is a positive one. The only way to accomplish this is to put your interest first!
- Superior Marketing - I promise aggressive advertising for your property, whether it's print, internet, email, or personal presentation; I will combine all advertising resources to help you market your property. Frank Howard Allen Realtors - I work for the Number 1 North Bay real estate company, Frank Howard Allen Realtors; we have offices in Marin, Sonoma, and San Francisco counties and we dominate the market. Our realtors work together and share knowledge and resources.
- Negotiation, Management Expertise - Each and every real estate transaction takes on its own life. You need a Realtor who is a strong negotiator, mediator, and manager to ensure that you receive the most benefit from the sale of your property!
- Expert knowledge, Experience, Support and Superb Training - Working for Frank Howard Allen provides me the opportunity to: Receive topnotch training from real estate, contract and market stand points; access to superior management and administrative support; and most importantly, participate in weekly updates and discussions on the local market trend, potential problems, issues and resolutions. You are at the Front End of the market! When you work with me, you are working with the whole office that stands behind me!
Realtor Network - The most effective marketing tool is a strong Realtor's network. By working with established and reputable Realtors such as me and the company I represent, you are guaranteed into the strong Realtor's network which helps you in the buying and selling of your property.
- Dedication, Hardwork, Trustworthiness, Strong Follow-Through - You need a dedicated and full time realtor to proactively manage your transaction and to take care of your immediate real estate needs.
- Communication - Communication is ultra important to me and it's a big factor in the success of every transaction. I promise to keep you informed every step of the way. Only by learning and understanding what you are facing, that is when you have the confidence in the approaches we are taking.
- Local Resources - Engage local service is very important to the success of the sale of your property. You need a Realtor who knows first hand the ins and outs of local regulations, inventories, and the ever changing market condition. You want to be in charge instead of following.
- Pre-Sale Services - There are many pre-sales activities required to make sure your property is in tiptop condition to give the potential buyers that wonderful first impression! I will council you and provide you with necessary services to help you accomplish that goal.
- Live and work in Marin - I am passionate about living in Marin and all that Marin can offer. I am intimately familiar with the local real estate market, communities, schools and recreational facilities. I can market your property and confidently show all the benefits associated with your property and its location.
Thought I would share my son Russell's music with you :-)
So I am proud of my kids and you can't blame me. Russell Plays Sax at Art League of Northern California, and Ryan on Trumpet at Last Day Salon in Santa Rosa
Russell Solo in San Marin Jazz, and lead as Horton the Elephant in Seussical the Musical
Great cousins came and supported Russell at his high school graduation
Jonathan, Jason, Ryan, Russell, Sandy
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me on my cell phone (415) 717-0293 or send me an e-mail (sylvia@SylviaSellsMarin.com), we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
- Frank Howard Allen Realtors